top of page
  • Writer's pictureHP Dance Co.

Weather Update 2.2.22

Today (Wednesday, February 2) we plan to remain OPEN and hold all classes as usual. (One exception: Wednesday White Team from 8-9pm is cancelled for tonight.) If anything changes, we will notify you via email.

However, due to the weather, all Thursday classes are cancelled for tomorrow, February 3.

White Team, Sapphire Team, and Gold Team, stay tuned for updates about rescheduling your Wednesday-Thursday practices for either this Friday or Saturday (we will determine which day/time depending on the ice conditions).

Stay warm!

14 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page